Re: Trouble using the extForces parameters

From: David Hardy (dhardy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 11 2015 - 12:05:49 CDT

Dear Adam,

All config file commands following "run" or "minimize" must then all be valid Tcl. I think the problem you are having is that the extForces and subsequent commands you list below are not valid Tcl. Try listing the "ext" commands before "run."

Best regards,
Dave

--
David J. Hardy, Ph.D.
Theoretical and Computational Biophysics