adjust water box size in RBCG

From: Yongcheng Zhou (yzhou_at_math.colostate.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2015 - 16:03:54 CST

Hi there, I wanted to run a residue-based coarse graining (RBCG)
simulation of protein using MARTINI force field. Following the tutorial I
can solvate the coarse-grained protein using a pre-defined water box whose
size is 100^3. I wanted to know whether it is able to define a water box
with a adjustable size, because 100^3 is kind of small for my problem. I
did not find any clue in the tutorial, and would appreciate if anyone can
share me your thoughts. Thank you very much! - yc