Re: inconsistency in ABF results for helix unfolding

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2015 - 04:05:37 CST

Exactly, choosing the colvar(s) is crucial. Meheran, have you perhaps
read Comer
et. al <http://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/jp506633n> [1], in particular
the section "Hidden Barriers and Other Challenges to Obtaining Accurate
Results"?

Best regards,
Ajasja

 1.
Comer, J. *et al.* The Adaptive Biasing Force Method: Everything You Always
Wanted To Know but Were Afraid To Ask. *J. Phys. Chem. B* (2014).
doi:10.1021/jp506633n