RE: Re: vmd-l: NAMD energy calculation

From: Morgan, Brittany (Brittany.Morgan_at_umassmed.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2014 - 11:58:22 CDT

Hi Ramin,

In whatever scripting language you prefer, for each residue/residue pair:

1. Create a TCL script to run NAMDenergy for that residue pair.

2. Create a submission script for your queuing system that calls the TCL script.

3. Add your submission command (i.e. qsub NAME1) to a batch file so you don't have to submit each one individually.

It is typical to have a cap on the number of jobs that can be in the queue for a single user, so I suggest using multiple batch files to submit the jobs.

Good luck,

Brittany