Re: Density of water box

From: Akshay Bhatnagar (akshaybhatnagar2790_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2014 - 07:26:41 CDT

Thank you Ana

The point i wanted to mention is that the decrease in density is before
equilibration and minimization itself. but the information you gave is
useful, may be i should increase the box size. Actually i am simulating a
single amino acid i.e why i had chosen a 10 A box.

With Regards
Akshay Bhatnagar
PhD Student
BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Ana Celia Vila Verde <acavilaverde_at_gmail.com