Re: eigenvector colvar

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2013 - 09:00:56 CDT

Hello Steven, the modification you're planning looks OK.

Regarding the side effects, what method are you planning on using later?
 If you only apply forces to that variable, it should be OK. However, if I
remember correctly the calculation of system forces, e.g. such as in ABF,
should be modified accordingly.

Giacomo