Re: Simulation in Collective sub-space

From: James Starlight (jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2013 - 13:21:18 CDT

Hello Giacomo!

Does PCA already implemented in the NAMD ? I didnt find any tutorial of the
PCA of trajectories with NAMD.
Typically in gromacs I did covariance analysis of my trajectory (Selecting
subset of atoms excluding flexible loops) and than run dynamics in that
collective space.

Also as I understood CV module should be defined in the conf file shouldn't
it? Could you show me some example.

Thanks for help,

James