Re: minimization, slow heating and then Langevin free runs

From: Dr. Eddie (eackad_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2012 - 09:08:05 CST

Thanks Rajan. So how did you "solve" turning the langevin dynamics off?
Restart the simulation somehow? Were you able to restart the simulation in
1 config file?

I know there are commands 'checkpoint' and 'revert', from
here<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.6/ug/node11.html>,
but the documentation on these is scarce at best! It sounds like I should
be able to make a checkpoint and then revert back changing some system
parameters, but I have no idea how!
Thanks!
Eddie

--