Re: drude water in namd

From: David Hardy (dhardy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2012 - 16:22:57 CDT

The "Warning" line is self explanatory and intended.

The "ERROR" lines were an unintended consequence of some GB data structure initialization, but shouldn't have any adverse effect on the simulation beyond polluting the log file. I believe this problem to now be fixed, at least in the latest NAMD CVS source.

-Dave

--
David J. Hardy, Ph.D.
Theoretical and Computational Biophysics