Re: memory-optimized version binary coordinates?

From: Carlos Sosa (sosa0006_at_r.umn.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2012 - 19:33:36 CDT

Aaron,

I used this option but when I run the mem optimized version I get this
error... Also, I did not see any difference in the apoa1.pdb file before
and after generating the compressed psf file.

Info: Running with 1 output processors (1 of them will output
simultaneously).
FATAL ERROR: Incorrect atom count in binary file ./apoa1.pdb
CmiAbort is calling on PE:0
aborting job:
FATAL ERROR: Incorrect atom count in binary file ./apoa1.pdb

configuration file:
cellBasisVector1 108.8612 0.0 0.0
cellBasisVector2 0.0 108.8612 0.0
cellBasisVector3 0.0 0.0 77.758