AW: namd simulation:protein,ligand,lipid,water and ions

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2012 - 01:50:39 CDT

Hi Marlet,

you are right there is no concrete reason mentioned by namd why it stopped,
but it could be due to this inconsisteny complained at the end of the log
file.

I will just say what I would try. As you are using the COMmotion parameter
and this is a new release, this is the only idea I have why the
energies/forces got changed at simulation start so I would try to remove
this parameter and see if it works. If this message is normal, forget what I
said.

Otherwise, have you tried to start the simulation again to make sure it
wasn't happenstance or something? You could also try namd2.8 so we see if it
is a problem of the new 2.9 release.

Let us know

Norman Geist.