Re: cylinder constraint with colvar

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2012 - 15:31:25 CST

you should look into the DistanceXY colvar. You can use the walls of the
cylinder to define the reference axis (effective Z-axis) so that rotations
of your cylinder (I'm guessing your cylinder is a membrane protein or
nanopore or something that might actually move during the simulation).
Anyway, have a look at that colvar in the manual, I've used it for similar
things in the past.

~Aron

--
Aron Broom M.Sc