How to parameterize Protein ligand complex in membrane?

From: Maria Saeed (mariyasaeed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2012 - 22:54:06 CST

Hi, All,   I have to run membrane protein ligand complex of GPCR. I have a question regarding parameterization of ligand for complex file for protein and ligand . how can i parameterized the ligand with protein to make the topology and further used for MD production. Can anybody send me the parameter file for ligand for NAMD. If anybody know guide me to resolve this.I will appreciate them.   - - Regards, Maria Saeed,