Re: Replica exchange - Temperatures and number of replicas

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2012 - 19:27:42 CST

I've never run these kind of simulations, but is this a system with a
protein of other kind of folded polymer? Because I would think you might
need to apply some kind of restraint to the backbone RMSD in that case,
otherwise unfolding would cause a dramatic change in potential energy which
might preclude swapping? Just a thought.

~Aron

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student