Re: RE: NAMD 2.9 Windows CUDA build?

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2012 - 03:47:01 CST

Hi!

I'd be very interested. I would also appreciate a short list of pitfalls to
avoid. Such as: did you compile using cygwin or Visual studio or MinGW
etc...

Thank you very much & best regards,
Ajasja

PS: There are some situations where a windows build of NAMD is very useful
(for example running simulations on lab computers in the afternoon etc...)
Personally I'm glad that NAMD is cross platform and I don't think that this
windows bashing is always justified.