solved inputPrefix for ABF

From: Branko (bdrakuli_at_chem.bg.ac.rs)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2012 - 15:24:43 CDT

Hi Giacomo,

Thanks a lot, your advices solve the problem. I have a merged file
(output files (count and grad) are 'biger' than initial one and the PMF
likes as superimposition of the PMFs of all three runs). If possible,
please add to NAMD u.g that list of strings should be as: the name of
files one AFTER other; not one below the other (end of lines likely is
not a problem, I switched between the dos and unix endlines and both
works). Also if I add the common part of the name of count and grad
files from previous simulations (I understand in this way 'prefix'),
program did not recognized my input, i.e. full names of files (without
'extensions' i.e. .grad and .count) should be provided - maybe this
could be changed in some of next releases.

Sincerely

Branko