structure changing

From: ishiikai08_at_yahoo.co.jp
Date: Wed Oct 10 2012 - 23:51:12 CDT

Dear NAMD Users I compute pulling the protein which has helix structures. When I pull the protein, some helix structures break and change to loop structures. In NewCartoon, it looks like that heavy coil changes thin cord. Instead, I wonder if loop structures changes helix structures in NAMD calculation. Is the loop structures able to change the helix structures in NAMD calculation? If this is a poor question, I'm sorry. I'm beginner of NAMD and English. Ishii Kai