AW: Cuda errors in Ubuntu12amd64

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2012 - 00:51:13 CDT

Hi,

The good thing is, I’m also using a machine with Ubuntu and two Tesla C2075, and it works like a charm. So it must be something regarding your setup.

1st of all you should make sure that your namd is using the libcudart shipped with it. Therefore try ldd namd2 to check which one it is dynamically linking.

2nd, if this doesn’t point something out, check if CUDA4.2 isn’t too much for the current namd version, means I’m not quite sure. And if your driver is installed properly. Also check the output of nvidia-smi.

And finally, what you should try in all cases: Is some other CUDA binary (maybe a test prog from the SDK) running on your GPUs ??

Norman Geist.