Re: Re: psfgen and CHARMM19 explicit exclusions

From: Andrey (aland_at_parallels.mipt.ru)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2012 - 13:04:37 CDT

Dear Chris,

I'm using psfgen to create PSF files for use with the software developed
by our group (it is not yet published, though we hope to release it in
this year).

I think that writing explicit exclusions to PSF might benefit other
users, since resulting files will be more conforming to standard (or at
least to what Xplor uses). Besides, in past there has been several
questions to this list regarding errors psfgen spat when parsing
topology files with explicit exclusions.

I haven't performed any elaborate testing of NAMD handling of explicit
exclusions, but it seemed to work fine.

I'll clean the code and submit the patch to namd_at_ks.uiuc.edu, right?

--
With best regards,
Andrey Alekseenko