Re: psfgen and CHARMM19 explicit exclusions

From: Andrey (aland_at_parallels.mipt.ru)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2012 - 22:38:24 CDT

Okay, no one seems interested in this.

Then I have the following question:

Is such patched version considered a "derivative work", or is it still
considered the same software? The license agreement is not clear on
definitions.

What is the best way to include modified 'psfgen' as part of our own
software distribution? The modifications include stripping away
everything besides 'psfgen/' directory, making changes to psfgen source
code for correct handling of CHARMM19 explicit exclusions and writing
custom Makefile.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Alekseenko