Re: restarting umbrella sampling simulation.

From: ipsita basu (ibasu788_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2012 - 06:12:22 CDT

I could not solve the issue also when I set the variable as distance.
I just want to put harmonic restraints on one segment of the protein
whose centre of mass has to move to the reference point to decrease
the distance between the above mentioned point.
What I have to set in group1 and group2 selection?
Although the manual regarding those selection is very well written,
but I can't figure out what actually I've to set in that selection.
Really sorry for repeated disturbance but I really need your help.