AW: namd simulation​:protein,l​igand,lipi​d,water and ions

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2012 - 02:06:14 CDT

Hi,

if you haven’t used the wrapAll or wrapWater commands in this simulation, the output will not show the periodic boundary condition.

Basically the following command should do what you want after loading the the psf and trajectories, but double check and look to the manual :

vmd> pbc wrap –all –compound res –center com –centersel ”protein”

If that doesn’t work, pls send me a pdb of one frame, so I can see what you mean exactly.

Norman Geist.