AW: residue_rmsd.tcl via

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2012 - 09:44:28 CDT

Hi,

A tcl script is plain text, so just look to the script to see what it does.
What I could imagine is that you try to start VMD with the script as input,
but this is likely not the way the script works. I guess you have to load
your molecular system and then source the script from the VMD console.

Norman Geist.