AW:

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2012 - 07:47:21 CDT

Hi,

what you want to do is of course possible. A colleage of mine just simulated
the PLE with different substrates and mutations.

You can use VMD for example to adjust the molecules to each other if you
have copied the pdbs together (for example in VMD Mouse->Move->Fragment,
than just drag and drop the molecules)

Also you should get familiar with the pdb file format, where you could also
manipulate the coordinates itself by writing own scripts.

Norman Geist.