membrane GPCR-ligands simulations

From: jose correa (corrjose_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2012 - 20:23:46 CDT

Dear all
We are trying to achieve MD simulations on GPCR (in membrane) couple to
ligand, however, we have this error: *ERROR: Constraint failure in RATTLE
algorithm for atom*
The atom (one) that yield this error belong to ligand, do you have any
suggestions?.
Best wishes
José

--
Ph.D. JOSE CORREA BASURTO. Professor of Medicinal Chemistry and molecular
modeling, Escuela Superior de Medicina, Instituto Politécnico Nacional,