AW: about trajectory analysis

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Wed May 30 2012 - 02:18:25 CDT

Hoi Oguz,

usually nobody edits such large files by hand. You should find/or write
scripts and programs for such things. The best thing may be to write your
own script. I'm sure bash is pretty sufficient for file preprocessing and is
easy and quick to use. A tool that will help you is "sed" for example. If
you give some more details about how the files look, and what you need to
edit, we can help you more precise.

Norman Geist.