Re: Simultaneous calculation on CPU-only nodes and CPU/GPU node (with or without rCUDA)

From: Benjamin Merget (benjamin.merget_at_uni-wuerzburg.de)
Date: Sun May 27 2012 - 09:10:59 CDT

The problem is, that I can only reach up to about 25% gpu utilization of
each of the 4 Tesla cards. I thought that maybe I could increase the GPU
utilization by creating more processes to bind to the Tesla cards. But
to do so, I need more CPUs, i.e. the CPUs of my CPU-only nodes...

Is there another way to increase my GPU utilization with the 8 CPU cores
of my GPU node?

Benny