Re: Set up NPT simulation in cubic PBC-box

From: Xi Cheng (xichengeva_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2012 - 11:08:42 CDT

Hi Axel,

According to the description of "useFlexibleCell", if it is set to be "yes", then NAMD allows the three orthogonal dimensions of the periodic cell to fluctuate independently.

What will happen, if I set it to be "no"?
The three orthogonal dimensions of the periodic cell will not fluctuate?
Or they will fluctuate dependently?

It is important for my NPT simulation.

Thanks,
Xi