Re: AW: Set up NPT simulation in cubic PBC-box

From: Xi Cheng (xichengeva_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2012 - 10:22:56 CDT

Hi Norman,

Thanks for your reply.

I want to simulate a sphere shape protein in the solution in NPT condition.
I tried to fix the ratio between x and y, and start system with cubic PBC box.
However, the resulting system has long box length along z; twice as those along x or y.

How can I keep the box cubic?
Or is there any other way that I can run NPT simulation for sphere shape protein?

Thanks,
Xi