AW: how to edit restart.coor

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2012 - 01:18:58 CDT

Hi,

I would follow Aron's suggestion. If you are unlucky while moving atoms by
hand you possibly move atoms into each other, what causes a crashing
simulation. Minimization will also not work then. You could also use the
IMD plugin for that and move the atom away in vmd while the simulation is
already running.

Best wishes

Norman Geist.