The simplest pair list generation scheme

From: anaome_at_fundp.ac.be
Date: Thu Mar 29 2012 - 14:01:45 CDT

Dear Users/Developers,

How can I use NAMD with the simplest scheme for generating pair list,
namely what is described in the two fisrt paragraph of section 8.1
Non-bonded interaction distance-testing (NAMD User's Guide)?

I thus only want the pair list to be generated once and only once
every stepspercycle for pairlistdist=cutoff, allowing atoms to diffuse
in and out of the cut-off region without any reassignment of any kind.

Thanks for your help !

Aymeric

--
Aymeric Naômé