Re: Metadynamics Problems

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2012 - 17:22:46 CST

aron,

two items:

1) you forgot one *very* important piece of information:
    what version of NAMD exactly are you using?

2) the documentation gives clear credit to the authors
   of the module (giacomo fiorin and jerome henin).

to add to the praise. i am currently interfacing the
colvars code to another MD code, and it has been
a breeze with only very minor issues to work out.

cheers,
     axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer