AW: system splitted

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2012 - 00:59:23 CST

Hi,

I think Aron is right. It is just a visualization issue. You should better
remove the option WrapAll from your script and look at the pbc tools plugin
in vmd to wrap the coordinates by your needs. Regarding the wrong bonds I
think you loaded the pdb instead of psf. Vmd needs to know your topology to
show the right properties of your molecule, so don’t load the dcd into the
pdb, as the pdb doesn’t have any reliable information on bonding etc., but
the psf has all that information. So 1st load the psf and the dcd into it
and look if the bonds remain wrong, but I guess it’s ok then. Note that
bonding of a pdb file is determined by distances, what is told to you by
vmd.

Norman Geist.