Re: Graphene pdb/psf files cannot be read by psfgen

From: kanchi subbarao rao (ksubbu85_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 15 2012 - 21:48:00 CST

Hi wanzhi,

    In my procedure every thing is fine. I thought that You wrote correct
.psf for Graphene.Any way I am telling what I did.
First do the tutorial for Carbon nanotube , which is given in NAMD
tutorials.IN that there is a tcl scripting for creating .psf for cnt.
by using that I Created .psf for graphene. For that I wrote A topology (for
Bonding ) file and .pgn file for graphene by using .pdb file which is
generated in VMD.By using this trick I did.

I think now you may do better.

cheers
subbarao kanchi
physics Dept