Re: one question about gtp flipping in namd simulation

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 02 2012 - 13:49:56 CST

It's not clear from your message "how" it flipped. We need much more
information. A dihedral rotated? Which dihedral? By how much? The whole
GTP rotated about its center of mass? How far? And...the environment of
the GTP is not described, which likely (assuming correct GTP parameters)
plays a crucial element in the explanation of the "flip."

Best,
Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                            Voice: 773-570-6078