RE: IB fabrics

From: Bennion, Brian (Bennion1_at_llnl.gov)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2012 - 12:39:04 CST

The only concern that I have seen is the implementation of charm++ on the two IB layers when using IBVERBS instead of the mpi versions.

at our institution we have qlogic and mellanox ib hardware. qlogic in our implementation will only run ibverbs in a software mode and it doesn't do it very well even then.

Brian