Re: Re: Generating .tpr file using NAMD files

From: Jeffrey Potoff (jpotoff_at_chem1.eng.wayne.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2011 - 12:05:56 CST

This place to start is to figure out how to run simulations in Gromacs,
first. After you get a handle on that, using the analysis tools on NAMD
files is fairly easy.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/15279.html

On 12/19/2011 1:32 AM, rajitha tatikonda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have performed MD simulation for my system using NAMD and for analysis i am intending to use gromacs analysis tools but as this require .trr and .tpr files, i could convert my .dcd file to .trr using cat dcd and i am unable to generate .tpr file. I have gone through namd mailing list but did not understand how it is to done .Any help will be highly appreciated.
>

> Thankyou,
>

> Rajitha
> Ph.D student
> IIIT-H
> India

Jeffrey J. Potoff			  jpotoff_at_wayne.edu
Associate Professor			  Wayne State University
Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
5050 Anthony Wayne Dr			  Phone:(313)577-9357
Detroit, MI 48202  	             Fax:  (313)578-5815
http://potoff1.eng.wayne.edu