Re: Umbrella sampling-NAMD

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2011 - 14:07:36 CST

Parisa,

Please refer to Jerome's response as it is absolutely correct, and has
been previously discussed on the namd-l list. I explicitly remember
answering the same questions less than 2 months ago.

So as Jerome asked, how does the profile look when WHAM is used at K=100?

Best,
Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                          Voice: 773-570-0329