AW: installing namd on ibm cluster (powerpc)

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2011 - 03:30:48 CST

Hi,

well here we have the problem. You are running a linux os and try to execute
a AIX binary. Try a simple linux 64 bit binary like :
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Development/Download/download.cgi?UserID=&AccessCode=
&ArchiveID=1155

This is the Linux-64-udp version which is very fast on gigabit.

Have fun

Norman Geist.