Re: Extra bonds-ABF

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 07 2011 - 11:01:22 CST

Hi Parisa, if you want to have a distance restraint between two atoms, and
you're already using the colvars module, you can create a distance variable
and apply a restraint from there. This way the force applied to the two
atoms by this restraint won't be counted in the ABF-reconstructed PMF.

Giacomo