Re: rsh not working

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2011 - 10:08:27 CDT

Neelanjana,

Two things stand out:
1) Is MPI installed?
2) mympiexec needs to be in the PATH that exists on your compute nodes.

It might be helpful for you to also contact your sysadmin for assistance
with the installation and insure all pre-NAMD requirements are
available.

Best,
Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                          Voice: 773-570-0329