Re: ABF with Alpha colvar can't be used on supercomputer?

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Thu Sep 29 2011 - 09:56:46 CDT

Sorry, you're right: the fix did not make it into 2.8, and still isn't
in CVS either. We will send it in asap. Just in case, I am attaching a
patch.

Lyna, you can forward this patch to the administrators of the
supercomputer and politely ask them to apply and recompile? It is tiny
and just a bugfix.

Cheers,
Jerome