Re: Differences between ABF and metadynamics

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2011 - 08:45:17 CDT

Hi Alex,

Sorry, I missed something in your input. The oneSiteSystemForce option
results in the _first_ group to be used for force measurement. So to
ensure colvar orthogonality, you need to change the order of atoms in
psi so that atom 10 (which is unique to psi) is in group1:

colvar {
 name psi
 width 5.0
 lowerboundary -180