Re: .COOR TO PDB FILE

From: Ehsan Ban (ehsan.ban_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 13 2011 - 02:47:27 CDT

To do so I think you can load the .coor file along the psf file into VMD.
Then find TK Console under the Extensions menu. Type this line:
cd c:
(or any other address of your choice). Then run this line:
[atomselect top all] writepdb newfile.pdb

This will create the pdb file and put it in the drive "c".

I hope this helps.
Bests
Ehsan