Re: Topology file for ethanol

From: Babban Mia (babbanmia_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2011 - 23:35:37 CDT

I can not use two topology file simultaneously like topall27_lipid.inp for
my protein and water(TIP3) and use another cgenff for ethanol.I need to have
everything in one single topology file.

Moreover I guess the cgenff were like the oldest topology and parameter
files and lot of people suggest against using them in new versions of CHARMM
and NAMD.

Please advise.

Best
Babban