Trp-cage folding simulation

From: divya nayar (divya.alchemist_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2011 - 00:09:07 CDT

Hi,
I want to study the folding and unfolding of Trp-Cage protein. I want to
use NAMD for MD simulations. I was searching for literature where someone
would have used CHARMM force-field to study this or used NAMD to do the
simulation. But in most of the cases I find people have used Gromos or Amber
force-field to study this protein's folding-unfolding. Does it mean that
CHARMM will not be suitable to study this phenomenon for Trp-cage protein?

Kindly guide me.
Thanks,
Divya