Molecule2.C

From: Andy Somogyi (somogyie_at_umail.iu.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2011 - 11:45:11 CDT

Hi guys,

Would someone be kind enough to explain the rationale behind the Molecule.C / Molecule2.C compilation?

Is it broken up into two files because of some file size limit on some older compiler?

Also, there are some comments in here that "Molecule needs refactoring badly", are there any plans to change the Molecule interface drastically? (I'm hoping no because I plan on calling the Module class the way it is).

FWIW, other than the slightly odd multiple file compilation bits, I think Molecule is pretty darned well designed.