Re: Memory leak and crash before first step

From: Erik Nordgren (nordgren_at_sas.upenn.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 10 2011 - 04:02:05 CDT

Pedro -- at a glance, not sure what the problem might be... but perhaps you
could send us a "diff" type comparison of your NAMD input files for the
smaller vs. the larger systems, and also a direct comparison of the output
files from those two cases, in order to see exactly what changed.

Also, when you say you "scaled up" your system, how exactly did you do this?

-Erik

--
C. Erik Nordgren, Ph.D.
University of Pennsylvania