interpretation of timing data in output

From: Hannes Loeffler (Hannes.Loeffler_at_stfc.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2011 - 04:29:42 CDT

Hi,

I would like to ask how to interpret the various timings written to
stdout. For example what to the timings reading the PSF and PDB files
include? Is this only I/O or does it also include the time of parsing,
storing data, etc.? I ask this because those times are considerable
higher for one of our machines and I would like to get an idea why that
is.

Also, what is included or excluded in the outputTiming? Is the initial
startup, I/O, any other serial time excluded? The manual mentions that
the data is for CPU 0 only.

What does the memory output mean? It seems to be independent of the
number of cores.

Thanks,
Hannes.