Re: formyl and ethanolamide parameters and topology

From: flavio seixas (oivalf_nix_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2011 - 21:58:27 CDT

 Hi Han,

 Normally I do not use the psf file generated by the
 server.

 I use the Automatic psf builder within VMD to generate a
 new.

 Just include the topology file of the small molecule into
 the appropriate tab with the topology that already exists.

 Then, generate new psf files to your molecule or complex.

 The topology file generated by SwissParam has a text
 extention, maybe a *.rtf file (I do not remember now).

 I think the problem you faced is because you are not using
 the appopriate topology file for your ligand.

 Regards,

 Flavio